Technical Implementations Project Manager
Moffett Field, CA 94035 /
Growth – US ESS /
Verdigris is on a mission to sustain and enrich human life through responsive energy intelligence. Our AI-powered sensors automate energy management and predict unseen equipment failures in mission-critical buildings. This is a critical step for autonomous, sustainable environments responsive to their inhabitants.
Extraordinary outcomes need exceptional teams. As a company, we value working together and continuously growing.
About the Role
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for working with customer facility engineers and installation partners (e.g. Electrical Contractors, Architecture & Engineering firms) to coordinate, facilitate, and support field implementations of all Verdigris products.
Internally, this role interfaces with sales, account management, business operations, and product engineering teams. To ensure successful implementations, supporting non-standard hours (nights and weekends) and travel (domestic or international) is sometimes required. This role can be remotely located.
About the ESS and Growth Teams
At Verdigris, we organize as small agile teams, typically sized between 3-8 people. This role sits on the ESS (Education, Support, and Services) team which is part of the Growth team. The ESS team’s mission is to reduce the friction to customers realizing value from Verdigris and to support the larger Growth team's mission of growing demand for our products. Our team is multi-functional with broad skills in building a scalable customer-facing organization.
You have strong project management skills and clarity in communication. You are highly organized, detailed-oriented, and enjoy end-to-end ownership of projects. You are confident in providing technical support and can quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for each customer.
- Develop a clear strategy and make necessary adjustments to meet project goals.
- Manage vendors and suppliers by communicating and assigning tasks.
- Track project costs in order to meet budgets.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards.
- Provide feedback to product teams and help improve process.
- Provide remote or on-site support as per project scope of work.
- Up to 20% domestic or international travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Applying to Verdigris is a chance to make an impact by joining a mission-driven startup. We’re aggressively innovating for the energy management industry in order to make a positive impact against climate change. Verdigrisians aim to be ego-free authorities in our fields. We take our work seriously and strive to create an environment supportive of curious minds.
You can expect thoughtful, hardworking and funny teammates. When we are not sheltering-in-place, you can usually find someone to tour our historic NASA campus or make hummus or play "Among Us" with. We value differing perspectives and embrace candid, direct, and constant feedback. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, orientation, age, or status.