Taipei, Taiwan /
Business Ops /
- Build and maintain internal budgeting workflow
- Create and publish monthly and quarterly income statements, balance sheet, and cash forecast
- Review, reconcile, and report monthly financial data to Head of Finance
- Build and maintain Taiwan team’s operating model
- Identify key financial metrics, create processes to optimize them, including pricing, unit economics, hardware financing, etc.
- Collaborate with other Business Ops teammates to effectively articulate and mitigate risks to the business.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies.
- Collaborate on solutions to resolve processes, systems and expertise gaps.
- Manage accounts and ledgers for both China and Taiwan team.
- Manage logistics and inventory and bargain with vendors.
- Coordinate with headquarter and manage budgets for both China and Taiwan team.
- Survey government subsidy and help fulfill financial eligibility to apply and to receive fund.
- You have a BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- You have analyzed and reported financial results spanning consecutive quarters
- You have knowledge in hardware and SaaS revenue recognition, inventory management, and cash and accrual accounting
- You have experience using Google Sheets (Query, Arrayformula, split, index, merge, etc.) and other collaborative spreadsheet tools
- You are able to self-manage and rank priorities in a startup environment with unpredictable outcomes but strict deadlines
- You enjoy operating across functions within a team
Applying to Verdigris is a chance to make an impact by joining a mission-driven startup. We’re aggressively innovating for the energy management industry hoping to affect climate change. Verdigrisians aim to be ego-free authorities in our fields. We take our work seriously and strive for an opportunity-filled environment supportive of curious minds.