Solution Engineer- Taiwan
Growth – Education, Support and Services /
Verdigris is on a mission to sustain and enrich human life through responsive energy intelligence. Our AI sensors automate energy management and predict unseen equipment failures in mission-critical buildings. This is a critical step for autonomous, sustainable environments responsive to their inhabitants.
As a Solutions Engineer, your #1 goal is solving the customer's problems. Customers rely on you as a trusted technical expert to solve their business challenges. You also represent the core technical competency of our company. You work with developers to support sales and account teams. You translate complex enterprise needs into deployed and fully integrated solutions. You are a cross-functional collaborator with both breadth and technical depth. You have diverse skills and an ability to dive deep into any subject to figure it out.
About the Growth Team
As part of the broader Growth team, you will also help renew and expand our existing customers. Their success and customer advocacy enables our continued sales efforts. Customer value delivered is our ultimate goal. Your success will drive the adoption of our innovative energy platform, and make an impact on the broader market. This is an opportunity to lead via influence, help drive growth strategy, develop best customer success practices, and prove we deliver value.
- You will support sales and success teams in all technical aspects.
- You will support technical product demonstrations.
- You will assist with technical and information security diligence and architect solutions and strategies to meet requirements and overcome technical hurdles.
- You will identify, contract and manage any 3rd party developers required for success.
- You will support, manage and train others to fully deploy Verdigris products and solutions.
- You will develop Verdigris' differentiators for presentations, white papers, and RFIs (Request for Information) documents.
- You will prepare business case collateral from pilots and full deployments and help demonstrate ROI.
- You will help collect customer data, analyze outcomes and support learning, future success and enabling insights to inform product and support roadmaps for future customer deliverables.
- Travel may be required as a part of you role where our enterprise clients will need on site support as a contractor.
- You hold a degree (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical degree, or have demonstrated at least 5 years of professional experience in a highly technical role.
- You have 5+ years in a customer-facing technical role (eg. as professional services consultant, field engineer, product developer, or systems engineer)
- You can tailor your message to your audience, and communicate fluently with engineers and executives alike.
- You have experience with software applications engineering, AI-enabled sensors or embedded IoT systems, cloud applications software and development, and API integration.
- You know network information security requirements and can support enterprise security requests.
- You have working knowledge of or a strong desire to learn about AC electrical systems, critical facility operation, building HVAC systems and MEP design and construction.
- You can prototype and develop lightweight API integrations to enable seamless customer integration and/or project manage or guide 3rd-party developers.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and favor teamwork in your ideal environment
- You are a strong active listener, and can communicate well in all mediums.
- You have experience delivering on tight SLAs that facilitate revenue retention and growth.
- An annual bonus as a % of your base pay/ corporate multiplier will be a direct reflection of your ability to deliver on successful client implementations and ongoing client needs/ account growth.
- You are familiar and comfortable with the dynamic nature of a fast paced high growth tech startups.
- You have held roles in enterprise client facing companies and have demonstrated success scaling these clients.
- You have built a network of clients with whom you have already established your technical capabilities.
- You have over 5 years experience in early customer development, early enterprise sales development, or more mature consultative sales engineering.
- You have Master's Degree in Computer Science and/or electrical engineering, data science, or similar technical domain.
Please submit a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- Tell me about a time where you had to interact with a difficult client and how you handled it.
- Tell me about your proudest accomplishment and why it was.
- Tell me about a time when you had to develop a new skill and how did you go about approaching it?
- Tell me about a time you failed to meet customer's expectations?
Please do not spend more than 30 mins answering these questions. Submission does not have to be in paragraph form.