Customer Success Engineer
Moffett Field, CA 94035
Customer Success Engineers integrate Technology, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Training and Support into a relationship product for Verdigris customers. The ultimate goal of customer success is sustained profitable growth for Verdigris through profitable and productive customers.
This role is responsible for customer success activities and outcomes.
- Drive LTV through product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Enable new customers through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Collaborate with Product Team in mapping/enhancing customer journey
- Derive customer segmentation and varied strategies for success
- Automate and Perform Customer Success Activities such as Onboarding, Training, Managing Professional Services, Customer Support, Customer Success Management, Account Renewals, Cross-sell / Up-sell, Advocacy
- Define operational metrics for the customer success team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Help build our Customer Success and Business Team
- Continually Enhance Efficacy through Technology integration
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- 3-5 years customer facing experience
- BS or MS degree; (prefer Computer Science or EE background)
- 1+ year post-sale experience.
- Highly developed written and oral persuasion and presentation
- Highly developed skills in active listening and negotiation
- Highly developed skills in consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers
- Passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement/
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
We take career development seriously. We provide broad opportunities and technical support for the curious mind in a vast and unpredictable world. We have in-house access to expertise across business, design, machine learning, web development, and hardware. We are experts or experts-in-training, ready to help each other build great things. Our culture emphasizes continual personal growth and collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on religion, color, origin, gender, orientation, age, or status.