Enterprise Account Manager
Mountain View, CA 94035
One reason we like working here is that we enjoy spending our time on meaningful problems. Verdigris is disrupting the building energy metering industry. Our mission is to sustain and enrich human life through the development of responsive energy intelligence. We deploy machine-learning sensors and generate powerful recommendations. We predict failure of critical equipment, track energy demand, and inform efficiency projects. Extraordinary outcomes require exceptional teams. Your mission is to help us ensure our excellence, while impacting energy conservation.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will enable the success of our most valuable partnerships and customer relationships. You will help them get the most out of our product. You will explore new ways to apply our product to make valuable contributions in the buildings they operate.
As part of a broader Growth team, you will also help expand our existing customers. Their success and customer advocacy enables our sales efforts. Customer happiness is your ultimate goal. Your success will drive the adoption of our innovative energy platform and make an impact on the broader market.
About the Growth Team
At Verdigris, we organize ourselves as small agile teams, typically between 4 to 8 people. The growth team's mission is to improve our rate of product demand and to help customers realize value from our service. Our team is multi-functional with broad skills in building a scalable customer facing organization. We’re searching for the right teammate to share our collaborative focus. While you have a skill set and passion for customer success, you will be relied on to collaborate on other growth related responsibilities.
- Fielding and leading success conversations with key customers and channel partners
- Increasing customer lifetime value through greater product adoption, engagement, and satisfaction
- Supporting customer acquisition and expansion efforts by facilitating the advocacy and reference-ability of existing customers
- Representing customer voice with product developers
- Devising and developing methods to scalably onboard, train, support and engage customers
- Implementing, measuring and interpreting operational and customer success metrics
- Collaborating on enabling customer renewal, expansion, and advocacy
- Co-managing customer support, installers, analysts or other professional service vendors
- 5-8 years customer facing or other relevant experience
- 3+ years post-sales experience
- Your extraordinary written, oral persuasion and presentation skills inspire and engage people of all occupations and preferences of thinking
- You actively listen, build consensus and creatively problem solve with integrity
- You appreciate the detail, persistence and proactivity required to deliver a strong customer experience
- You expertly plan and organize with vigilance
- You are known to follow through on your commitments, all of them
- You back up your intuition with quantified data and analysis
- You have experience guiding and navigating complex and infrequent corporate decision-making processes
- You hold an advanced degree (BS or MS) in Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have worked in management consulting or engineering consultancy in both operational and executive facing roles
- You have familiarity or experience in professional services engineering, facilities, construction, energy engineering, asset management or built environment infrastructure
- You understand standard agile software development methodologies
- You follow or are familiar with IoT or sensor technologies
Applying to Verdigris is a chance to join a mission driven startup. We're disrupting the building energy management industry to impact climate change. Verdigrisians aim to be ego-free authorities in their fields. We take career development seriously. We provide broad opportunities and support curious minds. If you value collaboration to get the job done, we would love to meet you.
You can expect thoughtful, funny, and hardworking teammates. You can always find someone to run around NASA's alluring campus with. Or someone to teach you how to make empanadas from scratch. We value learning from differing perspectives. We strive to ensure everyone is heard, validated, and honored. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or status.