Senior Frontend Engineer
Frontend web development at Verdigris means presenting a virtual experience that is a pleasure to use. Our mission at Verdigris is simple: To sustain and enrich human life through responsive energy intelligence. The delivery of energy intelligence relies on a carefully crafted frontend experience, built by passionate people like you.
Our Frontend Developer handles all aspects of our web and mobile interfaces. At Verdigris, we explore rich energy datasets that are only possible through our IoT connected sensors. As a Frontend Developer, you have a unique opportunity to extend machine learning insights to customers trying to conserve energy. As a member of Verdigris, you embark with us on a mission to preserve the environment we live in.
- Develop and optimize using frontend frameworks
- Lead and Mentor team members on best practices.
- Architect test plans in order to implement maintainable code
- Interact with backend APIs and optimize responsiveness
- Research and select toolsets to enhance user experience with dynamic content
- Craft visualizations utilizing graphing libraries
- A passion for front-end web design / development and a desire to continue to expand your expertise
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Proficiency with Git
- Usage of front-end testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha) for test driven development
- Experience architecting modular, testable front-end code
- Knowledge of backend APIs, structure, and databases
- Performance optimization of front-end tool sets (e.g., responsiveness, data and memory usage, etc. )
- Experience with implementation of a mobile experience with HTML5 or native apps
- Proficiency with graphing libraries (e.g., D3, Google Charts, Highcharts etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS box models
Office Location and Commute Requirements
- The office is located near 台北市雙連捷運站.
- We would like to see all of our team members collaborate and brainstorm together in our new office.
We take career development seriously. We provide broad opportunities for the curious mind in a vast and unpredictable world. With our vertical technology stack, our team has in-house access to expertise in Machine Learning, Web Development, Cloud Infrastructure, and Hardware/Firmware. Your teammates will be experts or experts-in-training, ready to help each other be better people in a better world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.