Embedded System Engineer
Verdigris is disrupting the building energy metering industry. At Verdigris, we explore rich energy datasets through our IoT connected sensors. We harness machine-learning to generate powerful recommendations. We predict failure of critical equipment, track energy demand, and inform efficiency projects.
As an Embedded Support/Test Developer you will ensure stability and robustness of new product features. Collaborating closely with our U.S. based team is critical to your success.
- Embedded Software Test: Debug and build tests for firmware, Board Support Packages, and drivers to deliver stability and robustness to our existing product.
- Deployment support: Support our deployments through remote/onsite servicing and rigorous testing. (Travel to customer sites up to 10% time)
- Team Growth: Your contributions to our team aren’t just technical. Help us develop team processes for transparent workflows. Learn, Grow, and Lead.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You have knowledge of the Embedded Linux build and package management.
- You are skilled with kernel module and driver development.
- You are familiar with IoT communication frameworks.
- You believe in paired development and robust testing methodologies.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience with electrical designs.
- You have a working knowledge of network communications (TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, security).
- You are able to give and accept feedback.
- You can self-manage and prioritize time.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in embedded software/firmware development
- You speak English at a professional level
Office Location and Commute Requirement
- The office is located near 台北市雙連捷運站.
- We would like to see all of our team members collaborate and brainstorm together in our new office.
Applying to Verdigris is a chance to join a mission driven startup. We're disrupting the building energy management industry to impact climate change. Verdigrisians aim to be ego-free authorities in their fields. We take career development seriously. We provide broad opportunities and support curious minds. If you value open collaboration, pairing, agile teams and flexibility in roles to get the job done, we'd love to meet you.
You can expect thoughtful, funny, and hardworking teammates. We value learning from differing perspectives. We strive to ensure everyone is heard, validated, and honored. As an Embedded support/test engineer you will work with experts across growth, product design and business teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, sexual gender, orientation, age, or status. We strive to ensure everyone's unique voice is heard, validated, and celebrated.