Enterprise Customer Success Manager - US (Remote)
Remote - US /
Customer Success /
The future of work is increasingly complex — remote workers, distributed teams, flexible multi-tenant office space — and the dynamic of how workers interact with each other and how workers interact with their physical space is changing.
VergeSense is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
We like to move and iterate fast and believe in the outsized impact that a single team member can have on a company. A core philosophy of ours is simplicity — from product design, to engineering architecture, to our day-to-day working styles. Our team is experienced (previous successful exit in the IoT space), with a commitment to building an industry-leading product and open, communicative, and diverse team culture.
About the Role
Our goal is to make life easier for VergeSense customers by helping them solve their complex real estate portfolio issues and improve their overall workplace experience using our world class sensor hardware and data platform. The Customer Success team at VergeSense is a pivotal group tasked with helping our Fortune 1000 customers maximize the value they get from the VergeSense Platform and drive meaningful decision support. Our Customer Success Managers partner with our customers as trusted advisors to drive onboarding and overall coordination of the customer journey to ensure they are getting value and achieving success from using our platform.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you are an analytically minded relationship builder who loves helping people, tackling business challenges, and is eager to help our largest customers achieve success. We care deeply about our customers and partners and pride ourselves on how well we serve them.
You are resourceful, technically minded, and love to live on the front line of a growing Real Estate and Workplace industry. You have a passion for partnering with customers to drive bottom line value using hard data. You have a desire to work closely with some of the biggest name companies in the world to guide them through workplace transformation post-COVID. You thrive on helping guide customers on how to think and build the workplace of the future. If this excites you, we'd love for you to apply!
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand our customers’ business goals, use cases, future needs and how VergeSense drives business value
- Onboard, develop and deliver a roadmap and success plan in a way that will provide continued value to our largest customers, driving ongoing usage and adoption of the VergeSense Platform
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify growth or upsell opportunities
- Communicate and work cross-functionally to identify performance and technical issues to drive effective solutions across various teams (solutions, support, engineering and product teams)
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on happiness, retention
- Become an expert on the VergeSense platform, data feeds, and integrations while keeping up with industry trends in workplace analytics and experience applications
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of customer success, sales and/or consulting experience focused on enterprise customers
- Experience understanding and anticipating customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Prior experience building strategic account plans, driving adoption/expansions, managing renewals, and delivering QBRs
- Experience owning end-to-end customer experience, including supporting customers with onboarding, data analysis, and training
- Light technical experience is a plus (APIs, networking, data structures, etc)
- Domain experience in corporate real estate is a plus
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- Team player with experience operating in fast-paced environments owning multiple workstreams
- You don’t have all the answers, but you know how to find them (we value humility, high ownership, efficiency and resourcefulness)
- You have a high bar for customer experience and pride yourself in delivering quickly and exceeding expectations
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.