Head of Partner Marketing
San Francisco, Boston, or Remote /
Marketing – Partner Marketing /
The future of work is increasingly complex — remote workers, distributed teams, flexible multi-tenant office space — and the dynamic of how workers interact with each other and how workers interact with their physical space is changing.
VergeSense is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
VergeSense is on a mission to help global enterprises create productive office spaces where employees can thrive. As offices come back online, employees will have a handful of options for where they can work—their home, the local coffee shop, maybe a coworking space, and the company office. This will drive substantial unpredictability around when and how employees use company office space, and the office must adapt and become especially useful for whatever type of work employees choose it for.
VergeSense is providing workplace leaders with the power to measure nearly all aspects of their office layout and design so they can make informed decisions that improve employee experience, while saving millions in real estate costs. The result is happier and more productive employees who are able to work together well and be at their best.
VergeSense is hiring a partner marketing leader to team up with our Head of Partnerships to build and promote our growing partner ecosystem. VergeSense is betting on partnerships being a leading area for growth in 2021, and this is a crucial role in making that happen.
This is a major growth opportunity to lead the partner marketing function and build it from the ground up. The right person is creative, scrappy, has hustle, and is excellent at working directly with partners to design impactful campaigns that move the needle. This role works with partners of all kinds, from channel reseller partners to integration partners.
We are a high-growth startup expected to double the team in 2021. This role is both doer and dreamer. As you plan your initiatives, also expect to roll up your sleeves and use your resources to get it done.
Example projects include
- Represent the partner ecosystem and their needs across the Marketing organization.
- Work alongside our Head of Partnerships to design and execute announcement plans for new integration and channel partners.
- Design and manage how our partner ecosystem is represented across our website, content, and more.
- Work directly with partners to plan and execute comarketing campaigns that drive demand, partner referrals, and excitement among customers.
- Design and create a Partner Marketing toolkit to enable our partners to showcase our product and brand.
- Create content that showcases the benefits of our VergeSense and Partner collaborations in the form of presentations, videos, one-pagers, webinars, and more.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on the creation and delivery of partner website content for partner landing pages and microsites.
- Excitement for Partner Marketing. We want someone who is energized by the opportunity to bring this new function to life and build it from scratch.
- Strong content creator. You love to create. You can educate partners and customers via a plethora of different content types and channels.
- Incredibly strategic. You can prioritize what will have the biggest impact.
- Analytical and curious. Measure everything to understand its impact and learn what can be better.
- Understands B2B. Ideally you’ve directly seen the impact a thriving partner ecosystem can have on an enterprise company.
- Campaign management experience. We need someone who has designed and executed impactful marketing campaigns from the ground up.
- Cross functional leader. This is an opportunity to work with Partnerships, Sales, Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and more.
- Management experience and leadership potential. We need someone who can lead this function long term.
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.