Product Manager, Data Integrations
San Francisco, Boston, Minneapolis, or Remote /
Product – Product Management /
The future of work is increasingly complex — remote workers, distributed teams, flexible multi-tenant office space — and the dynamic of how workers interact with each other and how workers interact with their physical space is changing.
VergeSense is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
The goal of our product integrations is to empower all enterprise workplace leaders to make informed decisions that enable employee productivity and save millions. Seamlessly integrating VergeSense data and analytics into partner products is a critical component to achieve this goal. The Integration Product team at VergeSense is responsible for building and managing our APIs and webhooks, as well as out of the box integrations into various applications used by workplace leaders and data teams. We are seeking a Product Manager to own this key component of our strategy and deliver integrations and tools for partners that drive revenue and create value for our customers.
You will be leading the execution and vision for VergeSense AI powered connected devices. You will do this by making data driven decisions when possible while balancing being comfortable with ambiguity to take educated leaps of faith.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Engineering, Partnerships, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and Partners / Customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product integration priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their goals.
- Build a deep understanding of our partners/potential partners and their offerings.
- Deliver integrations and developer tools while with velocity and quality while keeping scalability and user experience front and center.
- Work with partnership team to prioritize partners and create strong KPIs to measure success for each integration, regularly reporting on metrics
- Generate conceptual/logical architectures, integration design documents and risk assessments
- Provide oversight, guidance and feedback on vendor execution and delivery; ensure that there is appropriate alignment between architectural decisions and solution delivery
- Advise senior leadership on integration / partnership opportunities that could help expand VergeSense’s value for our customers and develop a roadmap that aligns with the larger product team and company goals.
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they efficiently meet the needs of the organization
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor degree in technical discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field)
- 5+ years in product management or related fields
- Experience building and launching integration products for enterprise applications
- Experience working with 3rd party API’s, designing developer friendly APIs, Microservice Architecture, building enterprise application integrations
- Experience with SQL, data mapping and data transformations
- Demonstrated acumen in the integration concepts and models such as REST APIs, batch processes, synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with engineers to scope projects, overcome obstacles, and ship products that matter
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent formal and informal written and verbal communication skills
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.