Manager, Customer Success
Remote - US /
Customer Success /
The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today's employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today's employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today's employee expectations.
About the role:
Our Customer Success team focuses on making life easier for VergeSense customers by helping them solve their complex real estate portfolio issues and improve their overall workplace experience using our world class sensor hardware and data platform. We’re looking for a strong leader and relationship builder who loves helping people, tackling business challenges and is eager to help a team of Customer Success Managers enable our largest customers to achieve success. We care deeply about our customers and partners and judge ourselves on how well we serve them.
The Customer Success team at VergeSense is a pivotal group tasked with helping our Fortune 1000 customers maximize the value they get from the VergeSense Platform and drive meaningful decision support. The success of our business depends on our ability to build meaningful relationships with our customers
- Continue hiring and leading an ambitious team of global CSMs who can drive the success and growth of our enterprise customers in a high touch operating model
- Build and refine our CSM playbook that includes all processes and workflows a CSM would follow
- Partner with our RVP of Sales to support expansions and Executive Business Reviews
- Liaise with our product team to demonstrate enterprise customer product needs
- Own renewals and accurately forecast your team’s renewal business for current and future quarters
- Achieve key metrics across adoption, health, retention, and growth and are constantly the metrics and outputs of the CSM group
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as customer journey mapping, voice-of-customer, and product feedback sessions
- Identify client challenges and risks, proactively develop solutions, and execute alongside Support, Product, and Sales to avoid churn
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of overall Customer Success experience, ideally in a SaaS software, prop-tech or IOT environments
- 4+ years of previous experience managing a team of Customer Success Managers
- Deep understanding of the workplace and real estate market. Must be able to immediately interface and build trust with workplace strategists and real estate managers
- Experience leading technical/product-led projects in a SaaS environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to travel based on customer needs (Covid dependent)
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.