Account Executive - US (Remote)
Remote - US /
The future of work is increasingly complex — remote workers, distributed teams, flexible multi-tenant office space — and the dynamic of how workers interact with each other and how workers interact with their physical space is changing.
VergeSense is building an easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data from our platform is used to improve building layout & design, execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the market.
We like to move and iterate fast and believe in the outsized impact that a single team member can have on a company. A core philosophy of ours is simplicity — from product design, to engineering architecture, to our day-to-day working styles. Our team is experienced (previous successful exit in the IoT space), with a commitment to building an industry-leading product and open, communicative, and diverse team culture.
VergeSense is looking for experienced and highly self-motivated Account Executives to help continue the rapid growth of our business. This person has a successful track record of selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service solutions into the Enterprise market (F1000s) in a very fast paced environment.
As an early member of our Sales team, you are a relentless hunter prospecting in your respective territories and accounts to identify and qualify sales opportunities to engage in, manage, and close. Beyond the initial close, you will proactively manage your installed customer base to drive upsell opportunities.
You will develop subject matter expertise in the Workplace Technology domain, and be expected to engage C-Level executives responsible for managing RE portfolios at F1000 companies to educate them on the strategic value of workplace analytics.
What We're Looking For
- Experience selling data analytics, preferably in the proptech domain
- 3+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($500k ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce to document and track sales activity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.