University Recruiting Consultant
Remote Friendly /
Member Experience /
The Company You’ll Join: It is our mission to create an exceptional firm that betters the world of work. Through granular candidate insights, in-depth employer benchmarking, continuous market pulses, actionable strategies, and recruiting feedback platforms, the team at Veris Insights is advancing the way companies across North America approach recruiting, employer branding, DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion), and talent management. We work with hundreds of Fortune 1000 organizations to help them solve their hardest talent challenges and it is our aspiration to be nothing less than the single, unequivocal best partner to every one of these leaders in that pursuit.
The Team You’ll Join: Veris Insights’ Member Experience team drives this service. We work tirelessly to ensure all of our members feel like we are an extension of their own team. Our goal is to find a phenomenal Member Experience Lead who can deliver exceptional, intelligent, and customized service to our membership. Leads are the primary points of contact for Veris Insights members – both serving as consultants and relationship stewards. They will onboard members to the service, uncover their largest challenges/priorities, customize service to their needs, deliver on that service, and ultimately, ensure the relationship lasts. This particular position will work with members of our University Recruiting Council, supporting early talent leaders in their hardest entry-level and university recruiting work.
How You’ll Grow: This role is a mixture of micro-consulting and relationship management combining content and people. Our MX team delivers content, diagnoses pain points, customizes our services to fit the needs of our members and the overall strategy for providing exceptional member service. We have a talent-first approach; as a result, we trust our team members immensely. All team members are given the room, trust, and resources necessary to sprint, learn, and grow. This autonomy leads to rapid personal growth. Within a few months, your public performance abilities, confidence, and real-time emotional intelligence will grow substantially.
Incisiveness. You will be able to quickly diagnose member challenges and identify what Veris Insights resource will serve that particular need.
Social & intellectual equality. You have the ability to come in as an equal with members of any level – both forming a personal relationship with them and projecting adequate authority over our product.
Unrivaled professionalism. You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador and a representative of the Veris Insights in every interaction you have with our members.
An all-in approach. You are excited and motivated by the fact that we are a start-up and as such we put an incredible amount of trust and responsibility on team members from day 1.
A bent towards innovation. You are someone that wants to challenge and improve the traditional sales model to build long-term partnerships with our members.
Key Responsibilities: Member Service Customization
- Diagnose members’ key challenges and pain points in their recruitment goals
- Design of custom service and delivery plans to serve individual members’ needs
- Consistent adjustment of service based on member preferences
- Thoughtfully tailored content and executive decks
Key Responsibilities: Content Delivery
- Virtual presentations and service conversations
- Strategy sessions with Talent Acquisition leaders and other executives
- Presentations to large groups (up to 250 employees!)
- Consultative assistance with members’ internal presentations
Key Responsibilities: Relationship Stewardship
- Relationship expansion within the member organization
- Touch points to ensure overall satisfaction with their Veris Insights membership
- In conjunction with our Partnership team, renew and expand member partnerships
- Natural ability and desire to create and foster relationships
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- A growth mindset focused on continual learning and improvement
- 2-6 years for professional experience preferred
- Experience in Recruiting or Talent Acquisition
- Experience in Consulting, Public Performance or Client Service
The Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Annual salary: $72,500-$92,500 based on experience
- Fully remote (or hybrid opportunity if you live in the DC area!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K match up to 4% of employee contributions
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly mental health days
- Calm membership
- $1000 annual employee wellness stipend
Please keep in mind: Research has shown that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds only apply to jobs when they meet 100% of the requirements vs. their majority counterparts, which apply at a much higher rate if they meet 50-60% of the requirements. So, with that being said, if you are interested in the role, we would love to hear how you can leverage your talents to be an awesome culture add.
Our Values & Culture, In Brief:
Talent is in our DNA. It is what we study, who we serve, and the quality we most pride ourselves on internally. In order for our team members to be at their best, we provide individualized benefits and support. At the most basic level, benefits include unlimited PTO, health insurance benefits, and career development opportunities.
We believe a well-rounded and diverse team is the key to our success. To provide the widest range of experiences and perspectives in our member service and internal culture, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Please let our recruiter know if there are any accommodations we can provide for you to ensure an equitable and comfortable recruitment process.
We highly value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and this shows up in everything we do. Our research has a significant focus on the experiences of candidates from diverse backgrounds. Our People & Business Operations team actively integrates DEI into company operations and we regularly hold events to receive training in DEI-relevant topics as well as to celebrate different identity groups. Furthermore, we have Employee Resource Groups for BIPOC employees, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and an Allyship Affinity Group. We also have a community service program in which employees can volunteer to participate.