Supply Chain Analyst / Material Program Manager
San Mateo, California /
Engineering – Hardware /
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As our Supply Chain Analyst, you will support daily actives with our internal and external partners. Daily duties will include managing our internal supply chain metrics and reporting, supporting inventory management as well as our logistics efforts. In addition, you will develop strategies for optimization and cost reductions across our supply chain.
- Responsible for material and production coordination with Verkada’s local manufacturing partners.
- Partner with Supply Chain Managers to manage Verkada’s Sensor, Access Control and future product lines.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis, and presentation of key SCM metrics and performance against targets to management. Identify trends and opportunities to drive productivity and profitability.
- Support inventory management at 3PL warehouses including ASN’s, material receipts, material holds, etc.
- Manage day to day ERP activities and work with internal/external partners to scale processes along with company growth.
- Other duties as required.
- 0-3+ years of experience and 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or
- related field
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management as required.
- Ability to travel once a quarter to Asia as needed.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.