Recruiting Coordinator, Engineering
San Mateo, California
Engineering – Recruiting
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Working directly with the engineering recruiting team, you will partner with both Recruiting and Engineering Leadership teams to organize calendars and schedule interviews for a large volume of candidates under consideration for various roles including New Grad, Industry, and Leadership opportunities. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth at Verkada!
- Scheduling of phone and onsite interviews, as well as coordination of other technical screens as necessary (assignments, Karat, etc.).
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience, including assistance with travel and lodging arrangements as necessary.
- Work with University Recruiting Team during New Grad hiring season to schedule large volume of events, phone and onsite interviews, and webinars.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in recruiting and engineering to streamline hiring process.
- Partner closely with engineering recruiters to effectively schedule every step of the interview process.
- Track and document candidate communications in our ATS (Lever).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a recruiting coordinator or administrative/executive assistant role.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal priorities in a time sensitive matter.
- Superb organization and time management skills.
- Commitment to customer service and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior follow-through to ensure all tasks/projects are completed in timely manner.
- Proficiency with G-Suite or MS Office.
- Familiarity with recruiting software/ATS preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.