Lead Technical Recruiter - Product
San Mateo, California /
Recruiting – Product Recruiting /
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a Lead Product Recruiter, you will partner with our VP of Product to source, recruit, and close talented professionals to join our world-class organization. You’ll have exposure to a number of different roles, including MBA Product Manager recruiting efforts for interns and full time employees, Product Pricing Strategy roles, Product Operations roles, Product Managers, and Associate Product Managers. You'll serve as a mentor to other recruiters on the team. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with the technical support and product teams to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use recruiting tools like LinkedIn Recruiter to actively source top talent, including passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to candidates about Verkada and the Product team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline, and manage the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS.
- Mentor and collaborate with other recruiting team members.
- Help organize and host remote and on-campus university recruiting events.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college.
- 5+ years of successful full-cycle tech recruiting experience, technical recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.