San Mateo, California /
Sales – Sales - Mid-Market /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
We are looking for a highly talented, hard working executive assistant to help our rapidly growing start-up scale. You will be supporting two Mid Market Sales Leaders in San Mateo, CA.
If you are an ambitious early career talent, this is a strong entry point to our business!
- Work directly with Sales Leadership and support day to day operations.
- Organize meetings, manage calendar requests, project deadlines, etc.
- Coordinate events related to the Sales Team (quarterly trips, off sites, and more!)
- Help with Sales Team meeting logistics and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Ad Hoc request that support the Sales Team.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company!
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic achievement
- Strong work ethic -- a willingness to go above and beyond is key
- Strong attention to detail
- Logistical coordinating or event planning experience
- A proven record of excellence and top performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.