Regional Manager, Channel Sales (Western US)
Phoenix, Arizona /
Sales – Sales - Channel /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
- Lead a team of 8-10 Regional Channel Sales Managers (CSMs) in achieving individual and team quota
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and coaching new CSMs
- Support & coach team of CSMs in their responsibility to build pipeline daily
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to the Director of Global Channel Sales
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- Assist CSMs in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key partners
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing sales team within a sales environment (experience and high performance in the Channel space is highly preferred)
- Channel management experience with Security Integrators and/or IT VAR reseller partners
- Demonstrated sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Successful track record in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proven ability to successfully hire and train new sales representatives and coach lower performers through to success
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- 50% travel expectation throughout your assigned territory
- Must live in the the territory (Western US)
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.