Content Marketing Manager
San Mateo, California
Marketing – Marketing
Mission: Modernize the World of Physical Security
Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Our mission: modernize the world of physical security.
Verkada’s IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software — all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time.
As an early member of our Marketing team, you play a lead role in creating programs that enable us to tackle an immense, $16 billion/year global market. You’ll also have a hand in crafting our culture as we scale.
Culture and Values
- Creative: as the lead storyteller on our team, you'll need to bring creativity to work everyday
- Productive: you'll generate an abundance of highly engaging, useful content to our more technical audience
- Metrics-driven: you care about more than writing -- you put seek to understand how your work contributes to driving core business goals
- Develop and deliver Verkada’s content strategy: blogs, case studies, eBooks, website and email content
- Work closely with Verkada’s paid acquisition manager to develop marketing campaigns that deliver SEO results
- Collaborate with designer to produce high quality content
- Create and own content marketing calendar
- Proven experience developing highly engaging and effective content programs
- Proven experience with developing persona-targeted email marketing programs
- Strong understanding in SEO / keyword research.
- Strong understanding of marketing engagement metrics and tracking, including open rates, CTR
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Highly productive -- able to generate high volumes of quality content
- Creative story teller
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) helpful but not required
- Familiar with Marketo and Salesforce preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly health allowance
- Company outings
- Get in on the ground floor of a hugely successful startup
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.