Marketing Automation Manager
San Mateo, California
Marketing – Marketing
As part of our marketing operations team, the marketing automation Manager will own the lead lifecycle including lead ingestion, data enrichment, routing, lead scoring, lead status management, and alerts (primary). You will also work with stakeholders to develop and refine workflows to enable critical business processes. The marketing automation specialist must understand marketing processes, data definitions as well as the big picture and be responsible for educating others through documentation and communication. We expect you to be proactive and own strategic integrations across the operations stack and use your technical know-how to support hyper growth of the business.
- 3+ years working in marketing operations systems and/or Salesforce
- Strong desire to learn more about marketing operations
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Competitive salary and equity
- Work with a veteran team and a great product
- Company outings
- Ground floor of a hugely successful startup
- Flexible vacation policy
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.