Sr. EMEA Sales Recruiter - London
Recruiting – Sales Recruiting /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
As our next Sr. Sales Recruiter, you will partner directly with our Executive Leadership team to source, recruit and close talented sales professionals to join our world-class organization! Other responsibilities will be to mentor and develop recruiters on the team, as well as have strong comms with our Director around pipeline progress across the team.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and in hyper-growth!
- Develop relationships with the Sales team to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Sales Organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline and work with your RC to manage the interview scheduling.
- Mentor and develop other recruiters on the team.
- Report on overall team progress to our Director and hiring managers.
- Be metrics driven both as an individual contributor and leader.
- Make data informed decisions to improve process and yield results.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS (Lever).
- Plan and execute sales recruiting events, some travel required.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- 5+ years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience (sales, GTM/commercial, recruiting a plus - ideally a blend of in-house & agency, open to just in-house).
- 1+ years of mentorship experience.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to events and offices across the country/world - the team just got back from visiting our HQ in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Experience using Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, GoodTime, and G-Suite is a plus.
UK Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible PTO (20 days + 8 paid Holidays)
- Health Coverage: Verkada offers comprehensive private medical and dental benefits for you and your family covered at 100%.
- Commuter Benefits: You can expense up to £160 per month on transportation to and from the office.
- Wellness Allowance: Verkada subsidizes any gym or fitness related subscription up to £80 per month. This includes recurring yoga or pilates classes.
- Meals & Snacks: We have a fully stocked kitchen with an assortment of snacks and beverages ranging from healthy to not so healthy. You'll get a £10 per day food allowance when you're working in the office.
- Save for Retirement: Verkada will pay contribution of 3% of your qualifying earnings
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.