Channel Marketing Manager
San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
Channel marketing at Verkada is about experimenting and finding the programs and campaigns that can drive Verkada’s partner sourced revenue. We are consistently testing new ideas, learning from best practices, and thinking about scalability. We are looking for an analytical marketer who can get things done and move fast.
- Work alongside the Channel Marketing lead to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments and marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Partner closely with other marketing team members to develop marketing content across all marketing channels (product marketing, web, events, content, etc.).
- Coordinate new partner campaign launches across multiple channels including social (Facebook, LinkedIn), events, and email.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to evaluate success. Drive for results and use data to measure progress.
- Be the voice of Verkada’s channel partners.
- Build and implement processes to scale channel marketing initiatives globally.
- Ongoing engagement with Verkada Channel Sales team to support partner marketing efforts and team goals.
- 3-5 years of general marketing, marketing strategy, sales strategy, demand generation, email marketing, digital marketing, and/or direct mail experience gathered via work experience or consultative work.
- Experience in a high paced start-up, consulting, or investment banking company.
- Experience with SFDC and MarTech a plus.
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to details, and ability to autonomously prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders.
- Obsessive and "no task is too small" attitude.
- Agile with a bias for action; adept at moving and aligning organizations, leading by influence across all levels of the organization.
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.