Senior Salesforce Administrator
San Mateo, California /
Sales – Sales Operations /
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada is a hyper-growth IOT physical security company founded by MIT and Stanford graduates. Recently the company announced a Series C round with a valuation of $1.6bn. Our sales operations team is a lean, creative, highly analytical, fast-paced, entrepreneurial group with a strong passion for solving problems and implementing scalable systems.
Verkada is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to support its growing Operations team. This position will work with our Systems Development team on new projects to improve customer experience and data integrity across the organization, and with our Sales Operations team to design simplified, elegant robust page layouts, maintain existing features, and drive workflow improvements for the sales team. While we have an established team of Salesforce developers, this is the first dedicated Salesforce administrator role at Verkada. As the first Salesforce administrator, you will have the chance to shape the future of both our Salesforce environment, and our Salesforce admin team.
- Prioritize and cultivate a positive user experience and an intuitive and streamlined Salesforce environment for the sales organization.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, fields, page layouts, and sales rosters.
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Take initiative to improve support processes, decrease delivery time, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand user experience and business objectives of operational processes.
The ideal candidate has
- A customer-obsessed mindset, and a passion for helping others perform at their best
- An understanding of relational database architecture and standard CRM system structure.
- Experience administering a large and/or rapidly growing Salesforce organization.
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Solid understanding in business analysis including intermediate Excel skills
- Experience developing and improving operational processes to drive business efficiencies.
- Ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.
- UI/UX design experience, and a passion for streamlining workflows.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.