Demand Generation Manager
San Mateo, California
Marketing – Marketing
Mission: Modernize the World of Physical Security
Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Our mission: modernize the world of physical security.
Verkada’s IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software — all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time.
As an early member of our Marketing team, you play a lead role in creating programs that enable us to tackle an immense, $16 billion/year global market. You’ll also have a hand in crafting our culture as we scale!
Culture and Values
- Fanatically focused on delivering ROI-positive results: You’ll identify new tactics to drive qualified leads — you’re the lead alchemist who finds new opportunities to turn $1 into >$1
- Experimentation: You’re constantly developing new hypotheses and testing them to measure results
- At a small, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Devise effective ways to scale existing lead-gen programs
- Identify net-new programs that deliver steady volumes of qualified leads at an ROI-positive rate
- Assist with Marketing team forecasting and modeling
- Deliver against quant targets for marketing qualified leads (MQLs), pipeline and bookings
- Work closely with sales reps to optimize campaign performance
- At least 2 years of experience in performance marketing or lead generation roles
- Demonstrated experience scaling demand generation programs that deliver leads and bookings
- Comfortable with a range of foundational marketing skills, including (but not limited to) email marketing, Google Adwords, SEO/SEM, landing page optimization, content marketing, Google Analytics, and more
- Proven analytical skills; detail oriented
- Strong understanding of B2B enterprise SaaS a plus
- Comfortable with advanced analytics and website instrumentation
- Strong preference for experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- BA/BS required
- Inbox 0 type Personality
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly health allowance
- Company outings
- Get in on the ground floor of a hugely successful startup
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.