San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission-critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B growth efforts are no exception. We’re reinventing Growth here. As a Growth Associate, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton, MIT, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across investment banking, corporate strategy, consulting and engineering, in addition to start-up experience.
- Work alongside Verkada’s Growth team globally to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run strategies that drive direct revenue impact
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven-figure spend budgets to generate pipeline
- Design processes to ensure pipeline is converted into revenues
- Analyze data, identify pain points and adapt your strategies to improve campaign ROI
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- 4-year undergraduate degree (quantitative field of study strongly preferred)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience including from a private equity firm, investment banking, strategic consulting, a startup or equivalent, highly preferred
- Self-starter approach, willing to take responsibilities and own projects from day 1
- Ability to analyze and understand numbers, data and patterns (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Ability to think outside-the-box and be creative
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Business Level English
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.