Associate/Manager, Strategic Finance
San Mateo, California /
Business Operations – Finance /
Verkada builds modern, secure video security systems that make places like business, schools, and hospitals safer for everyone. Verkada’s backers include Sequoia Capital, First Round, Meritech, and Siemens. Our revenue is growing extremely rapidly, and we are looking for a strategic finance associate to help us chart the course for the future.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. You will own the Company’s corporate financial model and will become the expert on Verkada’s forward-looking numbers. Strategic Finance is a brand new team (this is the first hire) and you will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the executive team.
· Maintain the Company’s overall financial model
· Develop analyses and models to support strategic initiatives
· Analyze current and past trends to help develop and update key performance indicators used to drive strategic decisions
· Prepare presentations for, among others, senior management team members, the Board of Directors, and potential investors
· Work with department heads to develop and monitor quarterly and annual budgets
· Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, assistance with special projects
· Top performance ratings and 2-8 years experience in analytical role, for example at an investment bank, consulting firm or FP&A group
· Degree from a top university in an analytical area -- GPA 3.5 or above
· Experience creating complex financial models with high attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with senior management in an efficient manner
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.