Associate Growth Hacker, Demand Generation
San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As an Associate Growth Hacker, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton and MIT who have previous career experience in Macro Hedge Fund Portfolio Management, Interest Rate Derivatives Trading at Morgan Stanley, and Lending at Goldman Sachs.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone with the wit, panache and confidence to quickly contribute high level strategies and make an immediate impact. A stint on this team will open doors, propel your career, and provide you with highly sought-after skills for any role, at Verkada or elsewhere.
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and the Growth team to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven figure marketing spend budgets to generate lead pipeline
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- 4 year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 1-3 years of work experience in a top tech company, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up
- Inbox 0 type personality
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.