Channel Development Representative
Austin, Texas /
Sales – Sales - Channel /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
Verkada seeks a high-energy Sales Development Representative for our Channel Sales team to assist with the on-boarding, growth, and development of Verkada reseller partners. As an early member of this fast-growing channel organization, your primary responsibility will be to develop and nurture relationships with potential strategic partners.
- Qualify and convert a high volume of partner prospects into active partner accounts
- Engage and incentivize new partner representatives to bring Verkada new business through account mapping exercises
- Generate new partner meetings and opportunities for Channel Sales Managers
- Work collaboratively with Verkada Channel Sales Manager and the Channel Marketing team to identify key opportunities and remove potential obstacles
- Utilize Verkada systems such as SalesForce and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards
- Provide insight and metrics on channel leads
- Become an expert in all-things Verkada
- Achieve and push the limits of your quota, territory revenue, and growth objectives
- Previous experience in B2B sales or account manager at the enterprise level
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate, high energy, and you enjoy being challenged
- You are a self-starter with the ability to adapt in a fast paced sales organization
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Must live in/around Austin, Texas
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.