Growth Hacker, Channel Marketing Manager
San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
Channel marketing at Verkada is about experimenting and finding the programs and campaigns that can drive Verkada’s partner sourced revenue. We are consistently testing new ideas, learning from best practices, and thinking about scalability. We are looking for a growth hacker who wants to find high-impact, low-cost solutions that fall outside the methods normally used by traditional B2B and/or channel marketers.
- Work alongside the Channel Marketing lead to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments and marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Unlock complicated blockers that prevent many marketers from achieving scale or efficiency.
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- Ongoing engagement with Verkada Channel Sales team to support partner marketing efforts and team goals.
- Experience in a high paced start-up, consulting, or investment banking company.
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up.
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to details, and ability to autonomously prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders.
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.