Sales Executive, UK
Sales – Sales - Mid-Market /
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in London and Sydney. The company was founded by computer scientists and security experts from Stanford University, and Hans Robertson, the former co-founder and COO of Cisco Meraki. We are fortunate to count many of Silicon Valley’s top investors as companies that believe in us, we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
What We Do
Verkada builds modern security solutions that help enterprises run safer, smarter buildings. Verkada’s enterprise security solution combines both hardware and intelligent, cloud-based software, all in a scalable, user-friendly system.
More than 6,000 organisations, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies, use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada’s vision is to be the operating system that runs every building in the world.
Verkada's Sales Team
Verkada is building a world-class sales organisation. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritise drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, we pay well.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our UK team in our London office. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has already begun their journey in Sales and looking to take on more responsibility and ownership to help replicate Verkada’s proven success in the US and bring it to EMEA.
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Onboard new channel partners
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to your customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Minimum of 2 years in a full sales cycle experience in a quota-carrying capacity (2 years is the minimum, we have varying compensation packages depending on amount of sales experience)
- Patience and drive to create your own leads
- Either worked with, or have an understanding of the IT channel partner model (Nice to have but not essential)
- A proven ability to exceed targets using a sales methodology, and can articulate how you have ensured your own success
- Experience in Salesforce (not essential, but a huge advantage)
Why Choose Verkada?
- Great Salary & Compensation Package (Just reach out and ask, we are 100% transparent).
- Incentives for over achievement
- Equity options when you join
- Health & Wellbeing subsidies such as gym membership
- We reimburse you for your travel to the office
- We pay for your lunch with your own daily food allowance
- Private Health and Dental Insurance for you and your family.
Aside from the above benefits we are a business that is transforming the way Physical Security operates across the world with a culture that firmly believes in rewarding its team.
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.