Product Program Manager
San Mateo, California /
Product – Product /
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras, access control units, and sensors that combine the simplicity and ease of use of consumer devices with the enterprise grade security and management that enterprises require. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada’s Product team manages the planning, development, and launch of transformative products for the enterprise physical security market. Our Product team is responsible for the ideation and end-to-end success of products that provide safety and security for physical assets and people in organizations ranging from schools to hospitality to healthcare and beyond.
You will work closely with the Product team and the VP of Product to help scale our department. Job responsibilities will include:
Make Product Launches Awesome: Work with the Product team and Product Marketing to plan and execute product launches, including:
- Internal marketing and promotions
- Product training sessions for internal and partner staff
- Sales collateral development
- Sales incentive programs
- Launch logistics
- Roadshows for new product releases
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships and communication at all levels of the organization.
Build the Infrastructure: Build and support the internal processes that allow the Product team to scale, including:
- Develop and coordinate regular reviews of key programs
- Ensure product launch calendars are up to date
- Coordinate quarterly product roadmap planning sessions and reviews
- Help capture key metrics on internal efficiency and product success
- Maintain the institutional memory of the organization by creating and/or maintaining a shared drive and repository of best practices.
Keep the Trains Running: Support the team
- Partner with Product leadership to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Drive product culture and team building, targeted at ensuring our products (and Product Team) work seamlessly together
- Chair weekly Product Team meetings
- Support calendaring and travel as needed
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.