Technical Recruiting Manager - Product
San Mateo, California /
Recruiting – Product Recruiting /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As our next Technical Recruiting Manager for our Product org, you will partner with our executive leadership team to build out a successful team of high performing Recruiters who will source, recruit, and close top talent to join our product organization. Our team recruits for all levels of Product Managers and is helping to build out our Pricing Strategy & Commercial Operations team from the ground up. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
This role will be based in San Mateo, CA (HQ) and will report to the VP of Product.
- Partner with the VP of Product and executive leadership team to drive the overall success of the team.
- Mentor, manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development to grow their careers at Verkada.
- Value creativity, innovation, collaboration and process amongst your team and the organization. Partner with Leadership across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to achieve and surpass targets.
- Use data to evaluate, analyze and optimize current hiring processes and present hiring data and insights to Leadership.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving creative initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in product or technical recruiting is preferred.
- Ability to develop the existing recruiting team by providing coaching, mentorship and guidance. In addition, act as a partner to more tenured recruiters in later stage career development.
- Experience in partnering, influencing and driving change with senior level management.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in an ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of Lever (ATS) & GoodTime.io (not required, but nice to have).
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.