Returns and Orders Administrator (contract)
Salt Lake City, Utah /
Engineering – Hardware /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
The Verkada Team is seeking an Orders and Returns Administrator to join our Fulfillment team in Salt Lake City! As a member of our Hardware Operations team, you will work directly with our Sales teams, customers and fulfillment partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Verkada products. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with excellent problem-solving abilities, high attention to detail, and a can-do attitude!
- Process incoming orders, validate that purchase order contents are accurate, engage with our warehouses to ensure timely dispatch.
- Process incoming returns from our customers and warehouse. This includes receiving, categorizing, and initiating refurbishment process.
- Communicate order and return status updates to customers and internal stakeholders via email, phone, and in person.
- Work with the larger operations team to handle any escalations or exceptions.
- Collaborate with Finance on various returns / orders issues.
- Take on other projects and tasks to help support Verkada operations
- Previous office setting experience with skills in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Data entry experience with experience in researching data from various platforms
- Proficient with both written and verbal communication (email, phone, in person). Knowledge of email etiquette is required
- Independent self-starter with great organizational skills and a customer service mindset
- Netsuite and Salesforce experience (not required, but a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.