Channel Marketing Manager
San Mateo, California
Marketing – Marketing
Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Our mission: modernize the world of physical security.
Verkada’s IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software — all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time.
As an early member of our Marketing team, you play a lead role in creating programs that enable us to tackle an immense, $16 billion/year global market. You’ll also have a hand in crafting our culture as we scale.
Culture and Values
- Creative: As Verkada's outbound voice to its channel partners, you'll need to bring creativity to work everyday
- Productive: You'll generate an abundance of highly engaging, useful content to our partners and through our partners to our end-customers.
- Metrics-driven: Create, execute and analyze channel marketing campaigns of all types to demonstrate ROI.
- Develop and deliver Verkada’s channel marketing material: create email content, website & event collateral and webinars.
- Create compelling design collateral to reinforce all content types for Verkada resellers and partners.
- Create and manage the channel marketing calendar
- Track, record and analyze marketing channel campaigns with the primary objective of ensuring high ROI
- Proven experience developing highly engaging and effective content
- Proven experience with developing email marketing programs
- Proven experience in designing marketing collateral (print and online)
- Strong understanding of marketing engagement metrics and tracking
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Highly productive -- able to generate high volumes of quality content
- Familiar with Marketo and Salesforce preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly health allowance
- Company outings
- Get in on the ground floor of a hugely successful startup
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.