Sr. Business Systems Analyst
San Mateo, California /
Business Operations – Finance /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
As a member of our Business Systems team supporting Finance you will drive technical and operational process improvements. The ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of analytical, technical, and operational skills, with a clear bias towards driving change cross functionally. This role provides a great opportunity to dive into the details at a high growth start-up.
- Support the data architecture for the ERP application as it relates to Supply Chain, Order Management, Finance, and Accounting
- Write, Develop, Test, Deploy and Maintain Finance applications with a lightweight code infrastructure
- Assist with product adoption, testing, review and feedback gathering of system enhancements
- Work with internal stakeholders to deeply understand system/tools needs and support the implementation and delivery of process improvements via scripted solutions/workflows
- Monitor all end-user system usage, track overall performance and execute administrative tasks as needed
- Design, build and deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability and functionality of the system including customization and configuration (via Suite Script), integrations, and support case resolution.
- General understanding of best practices and business process in
- BA/BBA/BS Degree from 4 year university
- 2+ years of experience
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.