Sales Development Representative (Marketing Team)
San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
- Qualify and convert a high volume of marketing leads into prospects.
- Partner with marketing to provide immediate campaign feedback and input on future campaign strategy
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives
- Utilize Verkada systems such as SalesForce and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards
- Provide insight and metrics on leads.
- Be the product expert when connecting with clientele.
- Achieve and push the limits of you quota, territory revenue, and growth objectives
- Previous experience in B2B marketing and sales at the enterprise level
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate, high energy, and you enjoy being challenged
- You are a self starter with the ability to adapt in a fast paced sales organization
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.