Growth Hacker (Sydney)
Sydney, Australia /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
‘Growth hacking’ may be an overused term in Marketing, but at Verkada we believe that the biggest wins that a marketing department can provide the top and bottom line reside in high-impact, low-cost solutions that fall outside the methods normally used by traditional B2B marketers. At a fast paced hyper-growth startup like Verkada, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Work with Verkada’s CMO to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Unlock complicated blockers that prevent many marketers from achieving scale or efficiency
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- A data driven approach to scaling systems (specific marketing experience is not required)
- An understanding of the concepts behind scaling marketing attribution, lead generation and processing
- You thrive in ambiguity and constant change, and enjoy creating order out of unstructured challenges
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up
- Inbox 0 type personality
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.