Senior Demand Generation Manager
San Mateo, California /
Marketing – Marketing /
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger, and keep people / places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers, but this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
- Fanatically focused on delivering ROI-positive results: You’ll identify new tactics to drive qualified leads — you’re the lead alchemist who finds new opportunities to turn $1 into >$1.
- Experimentation: You’re constantly developing new hypotheses and testing them to measure results.
- At a small, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Devise effective ways to scale existing lead generation programs.
- Identify net-new programs that deliver steady volumes of qualified leads at an ROI-positive rate.
- Assist with Marketing team forecasting and modeling.
- Deliver against quant targets for marketing qualified leads (MQLs), pipeline and bookings.
- Work closely with sales reps to optimize campaign performance.
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing or lead generation roles.
- Demonstrated experience scaling demand generation programs that deliver leads and bookings.
- Comfortable with a range of foundational marketing skills, including (but not limited to) email marketing, Google Adwords, SEO/SEM, landing page optimization, content marketing, Google Analytics, and more .
- Proven analytical skills; detail oriented.
- Strong understanding of B2B enterprise SaaS a plus.
- Comfortable with advanced analytics and website instrumentation.
- Strong preference for experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Inbox 0 type personality.
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.