San Mateo, California /
Recruiting – Business Recruiting /
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As our G&A Recruiter, you will partner with the our Lead G&A Recruiter, CFO & Leadership team to source, recruit and close talented professionals to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with our executive team to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Partner with our G&A Recruiting Coordinator & Lead G&A Recruiter to build out team across the business.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates. Reqs will be for accounting, strategic finance, corporate development, real estate/workplace & legal.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the overall Organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, keeping a strong pipeline and manage the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1+ years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience. Agency, RPO or in-house.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.