San Mateo, California
G&A – Recruiting
MISSION: MODERNIZE THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
We build enterprise security cameras that combine cutting-edge camera technology with intelligent, omni-platform software. In development now: Human-equivalent AI security agents.
Verkada is a fast-growing startup in the video-based surveillance space dedicated to solving the security issues faced by companies in the digital age. Our focus is on building secure, modern, easy to use cameras that make our customers' lives simpler and safer while reducing risk from hackers and other digital threats. If the thought of modernizing an old industry while making the world a more secure place appeals to you, we want to hear from you.
As a Software engineering recruiter, you will partner with the Engineering Leadership team to source, recruit and close talented engineering professionals to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with the Engineering team to collaborate during the hiring process
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Engineering Organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, keeping a strong pipeline and manage the interview schedule
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of successful full cycle tech recruiting experience
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.