Lead Systems Integration Engineer
San Mateo, California
Information Technology – Information Technology
Verkada, a fast-growing startup in the video-based surveillance space dedicated to solving the security issues faced by companies in the digital age, seeks a Lead Systems Integration Engineer. Our focus is on building secure, modern, easy to use cameras that make our customers' lives simpler and safer while reducing risk from hackers and other digital threats. If the thought of modernizing an old industry while making the world a more secure place appeals to you, we want to hear from you.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital Partners, and NEXT47. We recently raised our Series B valuing Verkada at $540M and we want you to join our growing team.
About This Role
A new team. Be a founding member of a new team at Verkada that sits at the heart of the whole business. Sit at the center of our business operations, partnering closely with teams from product to engineering to finance to sales to marketing to customer success.
A new role. As a member of Verkada you will be the expert on our business systems and super-charge Verkada’s revenue growth. You will drive requirements and deliver solutions across these systems, working closely with other teams to roll-out new changes.
The right candidate is both a systems thinker and a detailed doer. This person loves thinking about the moving parts of our business and creating simplicity for others.
● Architect, design, and own the technical side of our system integrations
● Investigate, architect, and build new logic and flows in our internal business systems which is the engine that powers sales, marketing, finance, and other core teams
● Drive the strategy for our business tooling, intelligence, and automation by building cutting-edge tools, integrations, and dashboards. Super-charge the way our sales, marketing, support, and operations systems integrate
● Work cross-functionally with different teams and on different projects to gather requirements and to move fast
● Lead large new business initiatives, from ideation to implementation
● 2-3+ years of experience with Boomi, Mulesoft, or similar integration tools
● 5+ years overall work experience
● Experience with diverse business unit solution architectures and deep understanding of integration strategy.
● Strong technical and analytical aptitude, with a high ceiling for further growth
● Fast and adaptable, able to thrive in a dynamic, agile startup environment and derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
● Able to discern and empathize with internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and meet those needs with concrete solutions
● Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Benefits And Perks
● Competitive Base Salary + Equity
● 100% coverage on health, dental, and vision insurance
● Monthly Fitness allowance
● Commuter Benefits
● Tons of snacks all over the office
● Fun company outings!
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.