Prototype and Testing technician
Product Design Engineering – Electrode team /
CDI / Permanent position /
Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 350 experts from 38 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we have recently started operations our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
We now focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure to shape the future of European mobility.
- to perform the prototyping of a variety of lithium ion cell prototypes including coin cell, pouch cell and cylindrical cell
- to perform cell testing and assist cell test fixtures definition
- to support the electrode manufacturing including coating, pressing, slitting
- to support in the optimisation of process parameters to improve performance, quality and yield
- to support the formalisation and standardisation of protocols and intellectual property via documentation generation/revision (record of invention, electronic notebook, …)
- to support maintenance and troubleshooting of cell manufacturing equipment
- - Experience with air-sensitive material and hazardous chemicals
- - Experience of working in a dry room and/or clean room environment
- - Experience in a cell manufacturing line and roll to roll process is a plus
- - Great communication and proactivity
2 positions are opens for this need
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.
Attractive work conditions*
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation costs financed
- 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT)* conditions may apply depending on type of contract
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com
*all positions are open to individuals possessing a Recognition of the Status of Disabled Worker (RQTH)
*conditions may apply depending on type of contract