Product Marketing and Technical Sales Lead
Sales & Marketing – Customer and Marketing Team /
CDI / Permanent position /
Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 350 experts from 38 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we have recently started operations our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
We now focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure to shape the future of European mobility.
To support Verkor’s end-customers and / or intermediaries pack makers in the design of their battery system using Verkor pouch cells or modules
- To lead the pre-design and pre-sizing studies of the battery based on customer's requirements – possibly with our module & BMS partners.
- To manage pre-sales customer relationships – identifying value propositions and competitive elements differentiating Verkor.
- To keep an updated summary of all customer requirements to fuel the product line-up and roadmaps
- To contribute to design-to-cost initiatives at module / system level
- This is a dual Team role: you will report to Sales Team and be fully integrated into the Product Team. The job location is Grenoble.
Qualifications and skills
- MSC in electric systems (with educational exposure to battery systems)
- Track record in direct interaction w/ customers & building trustful relations
- 3 yrs Sales Engineering previous experience in the battery area (engineering company or pack maker)
- Battery System Project experience (V-cycle from design to validation) and designing cell/module/pack/BMS based on system requirements
- Experience with automotive sales process & qualification cycle is a plus, as is previous exposure to APQP, 4M management, Design to safety analysis, DFMEA, root-cause analysis, ISO26262
- Problem solving
- Adapting to customer needs
- Requirement’s analysis
- Product knowledge & Product development
- Verbal communication & Presentation skills
- Innovation & Design to cost
- English (official company language) & French
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.
Attractive work conditions*
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation costs financed
- 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT)* conditions may apply depending on type of contract
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com
*all positions are open to individuals possessing a Recognition of the Status of Disabled Worker (RQTH)
*conditions may apply depending on type of contract