About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
What the role consists of:
- Working with clinics, supply chain partners, insurance companies and patients to ensure delivery of care
- Troubleshooting issues that come up within the delivery of care
- Learning the complexities of the healthcare industry and how the different pieces fit together in our business
- Eventually, training new associates that join our team
What we're looking for:
- High level of organization
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- An ability to learn quickly
Why this role:
- Fast career progression. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us.
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Learn about operations and healthcare quickly.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.