Sydney, AU /
North Professional Services – Delivery /
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, we've grown to over 360 family members both locally and internationally. With a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product, we are poised for significant growth in 2020.
Due to expansion, we have a new opportunity for a experienced Delivery Manger / Technical Project Manager to join the Sydney team.
The Project Manager role will provide delivery management, communications and stakeholder engagement expertise across a key Versent engagement. The role is integral in ensuring Versent’s primary goal of enabling customers to achieve transformational uplift within timeframes and budget, while maintaining and exhibiting Versent’s cultures and values.
The delivery role develops relationships with key stakeholders across Versent and their customers to build rapport and trust. The role contributes actively as part of the delivery team throughout the engagement.
- Delivery Management – Empower and support delivery teams to achieve engagement outcomes in line with Versent delivery processes and practices
- Customer Partnering – Manage and develop trusted relationships with customers and partners to deliver on the stakeholder strategy
- Operational Reporting - Responsible for the collation of accurate delivery reports to ensure financial and operational outcomes are managed
- Commercial Management – Engage with relevant internal stakeholders to review all commercials for engagements to ensure they are achievable, on time and within scope
Key Skills Required:
- Strong and proven experience with leading large enterprise projects from initiation to go-live
- Previous experience with infrastructure commissioning /decommissioning, application migration and database relocation
- Experience working in a client facing environment driving delivery of the technical project team, client site based
- Extensive experience managing, negotiating and influencing senior level stakeholders to deliver the agreed outcome
- Ability to decipher through ambiguity to determine a clear outcome
- Experience and facilitation of Agile practices and experience in delivering projects within a hybrid methodology (Agile/Waterfall)
- Ideally knowledge and experience with Identity and Cloud related projects, AWS ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At the core of what we do, we're an engineering company. We value our people more than commercials and put culture at the centre of everything. Some of the things we do to bring the team together are monthly music jamming sessions and game nights, wine/beer tasting, both family and Versent Christmas parties and weekly knowledge sharing sessions.
We embrace the notion of Family at Versent, working together to achieve outstanding success. We have monthly social events to bring everyone together, often supporting charity initiatives such as TourXOz and RUOK Day. We're supportive of bringing both kids and dogs into the office (which makes it a bit more lively!) and have a flexible work environment.
VERSENT VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
People: We believe in a positive team with family spirit, because life is too short for anything else.
Customer: We create remarkable experiences for customers and treat them as we wish to be treated.
Quality: Be Artisans who care for their craft and lead change through continuous improvement.
Reliability: Do what we say we will do when we say we will do it, every time.
Transparency: Full disclosure, integrity and honesty in all things.
Reciprocate: Give back and assist as much as possible, whenever possible.