Strategic Partnerships

Remote /
Partnerships /
Full Time, Remote
What we're doing:
Owning a home is a foundational part of building financial security and wealth in America. However, the tools and technology that support home ownership are antiquated, dependent on things like fax machines, handwritten documentation, and hours of manual review.

We're here to change it.

Vesta is the next generation system of record to power the multi-trillion mortgage market. We believe that mortgage infrastructure is overdue for a core transformation – that in order to build a fully automated process and fully digital customer journeys, lenders will have to adopt a system of record platform that is modern, open, and orchestrated by best-in-class software workflows.

Who we are:
Our founding team is no stranger to the complexities of the financial industry. As early employees at Blend, they spent years together focused on creating modern cloud infrastructure for banks. Now, with Vesta, they are transforming the mortgage industry by creating the most flexible, open, and automated origination experience, benefitting financial institutions and their customers.

And, we're not alone.

We've received $35M in seed financing from top tier investors, including a16z, BCV, Zigg Capital, and Index Ventures.

We believe that our team is our greatest competitive advantage and take pride in having a team of exceptional humans. As a team, we value humility, empathy, self-awareness, and an orientation towards action. If this sounds like you and you're excited by the idea of getting in at the ground level to be part of building the infrastructure that will power the future of the finance industry, we would love to hear from you!

Who you are:
You're looking to join an early-stage team to build something BIG, something industry-changing and are particularly excited to help build a strong partner ecosystem. You are a natural relationship builder and instinctively look for ways to create win-win scenarios that drive value for the customer.

You thrive when you are given a lot of bandwidth to operate in and are excited to own the process of building a partnership from initial outreach through contract negotiations and technical integration. You are willing to do whatever it takes to help make a partner successful, going the extra year and rolling up your sleeves to help get integrations over the finish line.

Your curiosity drives you to want to understand the product at depth so that you can work with partners to introduce new solutions to the market. You want to build a massively valuable ecosystem of partners that will fundamentally change the way the mortgage process works and ultimately lead to a better experience for borrowers.

About the role:
As an early member of the Partnerships team at Vesta, you will be an owner and key contributor in how we source, build and maintain our ecosystem of partners. This role is highly cross functional and is best suited for someone who wants to spend 75% of their time sourcing and building strategic relationships across the mortgage industry and the other 25% getting into the details of making those partnerships successful by taking a leading role in the integration phase. Some of the things you will more specifically work on:

    • Sourcing, growing, and developing relationships with key players across the mortgage value chain, with a focus on partnerships that will help further differentiate the value Vesta can provide to lenders through our shared integration
    • Shepherding partnerships through the integration phase, acting as project manager to keep the team aligned on key milestones and associated timelines
    • Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams to gather and share partner requirements and feedback, helping to prioritize product development, especially as related to integrations

Benefits + Perks

    • The opportunity to work in fast-paced start-up environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
    • Competitive salary and equity
    • Robust medical, vision, & dental coverage (~100% of employee premiums are covered)
    • 401(K) plan offering
    • Meaningful parental leave - 16 weeks fully paid for all new parents, birthing & non-birthing parents (applies to adoptions as well!)
    • Remote-first culture with hubs in New York & San Francisco
    • Generous WFH & Wellness Benefits
    • Monthly Doordash benefits
    • Open & encouraged flexible time off
    • Company offsites to get to know the team!
At Vesta, we believe that the only way we can tackle the challenging problems in front of us is by having diverse perspectives and an environment that promotes inclusivity. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.