New York, NY /
Key Accounts /
Join our growing team at Vetcove in New York City, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states.
We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers.
Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the position
The Project Manager role at Vetcove is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end management of the large scale projects that enhance the customer experience for our users, and streamline processes for our internal team. The Project Manager works cross-functionally as the primary liaison between our engineering and business teams, as well as our external partners throughout the entire project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and very skilled in the realm of multitasking, staying organized, and maintaining a sharp attention to detail. Success in this position requires a strong ability to effectively time manage, set expectations, and communicate clearly and effectively to multiple parties. In this position, one must manage multiple projects at a time, so ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a requirement.
What you’ll do
- Effectively communicate with the team and all stakeholders to set priorities, ensure that project milestones expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments as well as communicating directly with executives and leadership teams to provide progress updates
- Develop project plans and timeline to ensure that team members understand the expectations
- Identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the CTO and Head of Strategy to scope projects, define processes and milestones, and ensure we are on track to complete by our intended launch date
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Assign project tasks based on creative team members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Understanding business goals and connecting them with prioritization of incoming project requests
You should have
- Experience in managing different types of projects that involve developing partnership plans, preparing for integrations with 3rd parties, and strategizing for new feature and product launches
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building roadmaps, project plans and timelines with strong attention to details
- Humility and willingness to roll up sleeves and take ownership of clearing any obstacles the team faces
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to hold others accountable for deliverables against tight timelines