Partner Success Manager
Partnerships & Key Accounts /
Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the position
The Partner Success Manager is an enthusiastic, customer-facing Vetcove platform expert skilled in verbally distilling complex technologies and intricate data-driven advertising strategies for Vetcove's largest partners. You'll work with key external stakeholders at the largest and most exciting animal health companies to demonstrate new Vetcove technologies, present new concepts, and deliver engaging and ROI-focused results presentations.
Vetcove's offerings include cutting-edge eCommerce technologies, dynamic cash back campaigns, real-time loyalty measurement, visual analytics, and sales enablement tools. Your goal as a Partner Success Manager is to coalesce your analytical skills with your interpersonal talents to get external parties excited about the results the Vetcove platform affords them.
In this role, you'll take the lead in demonstrating Vetcove's new offerings, delivering effective and dynamic results presentations, and getting our partners excited about the work the Vetcove team is doing. Through conversations with our largest partners, you'll uncover new collaboration opportunities to deepen engagement and drive results across these very large organizations. You'll also work with Partner Account Managers to ensure that new stakeholders within partner organizations are brought up to speed, and that existing partners are making use of the latest technologies Vetcove has to offer, with the goal of deepening client relationships and nurturing new opportunities across these partner enterprises.
Our Partner Success Managers work closely with our Data Scientists and Partner Account Managers to foster client relationships, drive revenue via strategic recommendations, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
What you'll do
- Develop and deliver compelling results presentations and 360-degree ROI analyses
- Demonstrate the Vetcove platform and new Vetcove technologies to key stakeholders at partner enterprises
- Position yourself as a strategic partner to key stakeholders and champions within named accounts in order to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Craft narratives and prove customer value through comprehensive business reviews and strategic touch-points, through both screenshares and on-site meetings
- Craft exceptional and compelling presentations that showcase results and recommendations
- Take a methodical approach to strategic planning in each of your owned accounts by creating a roadmap which continuously progresses the customer towards their specific platform goals, sales growth, and overall success with Vetcove
- Stay tuned in to the market and understand how Vetcove can evolve to adapt to changes in market dynamics
- Nurture relationships to be sure partners understand Vetcove’s value and how we can fit into long term strategy
You should have
- 5+ years in customer success, sales, or a related field
- Exceptional verbal, written, and and presentation skills
- An enthusiastic, upbeat, and engaging personality
- An positive "glass half full" mentality and ability to perform under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate complex topics for non-technical audiences
- Ability to think on your feet and answer complex questions eloquently
- Experience in developing and presenting data analyses and partner business reviews
- Proven success identifying and developing executive relationships
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment