New York, NY /
Join our growing team at Vetcove in New York City, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the position
There are plenty of hires we want to make while we’re building the team and function: the doors are open for you to weigh in and shape our vision, as well as the way we do things. Our success will be measured on building the best teams. We are looking for a recruiter, who can build this function as part of the team. We get to hunt for the best talent, iterate on the “way of doing things,” and build on an amazing network. This is the opportunity to be part of a high-impact recruiting function with reach.
What you'll do
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of requisitions, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, managing candidates, and coordinating offers
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers on creative sourcing strategies and optimizing our screening processes
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top of the funnel pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure the data integrity of our ATS (Lever)
You should have
- Practical full time non-technical and technical experience with driving processes, managing stakeholders, setting expectations, and executing reliably
- Passion about people and process - you like getting things done
- Strong organization skills love for taking initiative
- Passion for “relationship-motivated” recruiting and building long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Proven resilience and prioritization techniques; comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates across multiple searches