Partner Account Manager
New York, NY /
Branding and Partnerships /
Join our growing team at Vetcove in New York City, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the position
The Partner Account Manager Role for Vetcove’s Brand Partnerships team maintains relationships with our largest partners through providing campaign expertise and skillful project management in order to deliver above and beyond customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key client relationships, be a platform and product expert, and act as our partners’ go-to for all aspects related to the campaign lifecycle.
This role is responsible for partnering with our Data Scientists and Partner Success Managers to foster client relationships, educate advertisers, implement thoughtful campaign strategies, and manage the formulation and delivery of key performance insights and recommendations to support campaign objectives.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. They have a strong ability to successfully collaborate with others, and thrive in a client facing role.
Success in this position requires strong project management skills with a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against partner goals and objectives.
What you'll do
- Act as the main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight
- Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements and timelines are met
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; provide detailed insights and analysis for clients and suggest optimization strategies for increased performance
- Work collaboratively with data scientists and partner success managers to craft narratives and prove customer value through comprehensive business reviews and strategic touch-points, both over the phone and through on-site meetings
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, on-board new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Nurture relationships to be sure they understand Vetcove’s value and how we can fit into long term strategy
You should have
- 2+ Years in account management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in developing client facing reports with actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience in developing and presenting data analyses and partner business reviews
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, or creative services, or operations)
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Python a plus but not required
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment