Partner Account Manager
New York, NY /
Partnerships & Key Accounts /
Join our growing team at Vetcove in New York City, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth-stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the Position
The Partner Account Manager Role on Vetcove’s Brand Partnerships team maintains relationships with one or more of our largest brand partners. These include the most exciting animal health pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, diagnostic laboratory, and prescription diet companies that keep our furry (and scaly) friends at peak health. These animal health companies rely on Vetcove to provide a seamless and technology-enabled supply chain that ensures America's veterinarians have the products they need to best treat their patients.
Vetcove's offerings include cutting-edge eCommerce technologies, dynamic cash back campaigns, real-time loyalty measurement, visual analytics, and sales enablement tools. As a Partner Account Manager, you'll be our brand partners' go-to resource to ensure they're making the most of Vetcove's tools and technologies. You'll become an expert in our partners' product portfolios and competitive positioning, and using your knowledge of Vetcove, will ensure our partners' presence and digital strategy is optimized for success in today's exciting and growing animal health market. You'll also ensure that new stakeholders within partner organizations are trained on our platform, and that existing partners are making use of the latest technologies Vetcove has to offer, with the goal of deepening client relationships and nurturing new opportunities across these very large enterprises.
Your role will include providing domain expertise and skillful project management in order to deliver above-and-beyond customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key client relationships, be a platform and product expert, and act as our partners’ go-to for all aspects of our partners' presence on Vetcove.
This role is responsible for partnering with our Data Scientists and Partner Success Managers to foster client relationships, educate advertisers, implement thoughtful campaign strategies, and manage the formulation and delivery of key performance insights and recommendations to support our partners' success.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and detail-oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. They have a strong ability to successfully collaborate with others and thrive in a client-facing role.
Success in this position requires strong project management skills with a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against partner goals and objectives.
What you'll do
- Act as the main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight
- Craft exceptional and compelling presentations that showcase results and recommendations
- Develop and communicate meeting agendas and post-meeting action points
- Keep internal and external stakeholders on track to ensure we deliver against partner objectives
- Ability to work with Data Scientists to formulate strategic media plans and proposals
- Project manage strategy implementation and campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements and timelines are met
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; provide detailed insights and analyses for clients and suggest optimization strategies for increased performance
- Work collaboratively with data scientists and partner success managers to craft narratives and prove customer value through comprehensive business reviews and strategic touch-points, both over the phone and through on-site meetings
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, on-board new clients, and proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Develop proficiency in collecting ongoing customer product feedback to establish an effective feedback loop for customer needs and our product development strategy
- Nurture relationships to be sure our partners understand Vetcove’s value and how we can play a key role in their long-term strategy
You should have
- 2+ years in account management
- Exceptional written skills
- An ultra-organized and proactive personality with excellent process-management skills
- Talent for creating succinct, beautiful, and well-organized decks/slides.
- Experience in developing client facing reports with actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience in developing and presenting data analyses and partner business reviews
- Experienced in compiling, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or gSuite
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly-growing and dynamic startup environment